Washable / Reusable Face Mask (50 Pack)
Helps to prevent the spread of airborne particles.
Better for the environment than disposables.
WASHABLE / REUSABLE / DURABLE RESPIRATORY AND ORAL PROTECTIVE FACE MASK
The CDC recommends that a cloth face covering should be worn whenever people are in a community setting, especially in situations where you may be near people. These settings include grocery stores and pharmacies. These face coverings are not a substitute for social distancing. Cloth face coverings are especially important to wear in public in areas of widespread COVID-19 illness.
- Small (Fits most youth)
- Medium (Fits most women)
- Large (Fits most men)
- If unsure of sizing it is recommended to order one size up
Small: 11” Width x 5” Height
Medium: 12” Width x 5” Height
Large: 13” Width x 5” Height
X-Large: 14” Width x 5” Height
FDA approved: NO
Mouth Cap Style: Foldable and Reusable
- Quantity per box: 50
- Quantity per bag: 1
- Complies with its functionality
- Comfortable lining
- Long durability
- Protects against dust and pathogenic particles
- Blocks particles in the air
- Light, portable and comfortable
- Stretchable, and easy to adapt to the shape of the face
- Fast drying
Face mask adapts to the shape of the face, covering nose and mouth, attached to the ears to hold, made of a material that stretches for ease of use. Washable and reusable material.
- For personal use
- Preferably and for safety, wash before use
- Let dry completely (hang dry or low tumble dry). Do not use wet
- Wash with like colors using laundry or hand soap after every use (no bleach)
- The durability of the product depends on the use and care that is given
- Discard as organic material
- Destroy or cut in half before discarding
- Can only be used by one person
- Black, Blue, and Red
- Other colors, according to supplier availability
- Private Sector
- Hospitality Services
- Outdoor Recreation
- Yard Work/House Work
- Food services
- Office Environment
- Family Gatherings
- Volunteer Services
- Customer-related businesses deemed essential by the government
NOTES & DISCLAIMERS:
These masks are not medical grade N95 masks. They are intended to help slow the spread of human droplets via sneezes, coughs, and normal breathing.
Disclaimer: The mask is not intended to act as a medical device or other medical product, and Mask Help For All makes no warranties, expressed or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. If you have any specific questions about a medical matter, consult a doctor or other healthcare provider. Children under the age of two must NOT use this mask.
Please Note: Due to the nature of these items and production all sales are final. There will be NO refunds, exchanges or cancellations once the order is placed. We appreciate your understanding. All items are Not Eligible for free shipping.
We are also working with many on donations to places of their choosing. If you are trying to donate masks, please put the appropriate shipping address and write DONATION in the order comments.